Christmas wishes

Since Christmas cards are almost a thing of the past I thought I would be a bit modern and write a Christmas blog post and message to my dear friends and family.

I wish you all a peaceful and happy Christmas.

I hope that you have the opportunity to spend some time with people that you love.

I hope that you get and give a nice pressie or two.

I hope that you enjoy the food and drink. (But not too much!).

I hope that you accept the day and the season however it turns out. (Christmas can be a bit of a rollercoaster sometimes!)

I hope that you find some down time. Some time just to hang out, read, sunbake, watch tele, play a game, chat with a friend or relo, doze on the couch or whatever floats your boat. Maybe float in a boat.

I hope that you laugh.

I hope that you love so much that you feel a glow right in the centre of your chest.

I hope that you have a wonderful 2012.

I hope that we see each other soon or know that we hold one another close at heart.

I hope for your happiness.

I really do.

With love K.xxxx

Comments

  1. Lovely, you write so beautifully Kerry. Thanks for all your wonderful prayers and blessings for the world. Without the loving energy from people like you, this world would be a sadder place!

    Have a wonderful and happy holiday.
    Tess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts