oh my........

Hi, I haven't been here for so long with being away, kids on school hols and also planning a new blog that looks a bit more flash and that might be more easily accessed and which I can use to tag on to any stories being published in mags or wherever this year.
But I have just landed on a blog through another which I look at every now and then and I am a bit spun out. I am hesitant to link it here as it is an incredibly sad story about a woman losing her husband in tragic circumstances...the worst you could imagine....it is about mental health issues and how people cope with these, or don't.
If you want to be moved and are prepared for tears, you would find the blog by looking up Ramblings of a stay at home mum. I don't necessarily recommend it but have probably piqued your interest. Reading Lori's story I realise that people use their blogs in very different ways to me and for very different reasons. To feel connected to the world, to make sense of their own lives, to blurt stuff out, to cope.
My heart really goes out to this woman and her family and perhaps I am mentioning it with an alarmed awareness that many people struggle through life on a daily basis and maybe we need to know about this.
I want to send love to all of those who suffer through mental illness and wish that I could take this pain from them right now.
So here it is, the biggest dose of love and compassion that I have being sent out from my heart, in my prayers to Buddha and all enlightened beings and through the internet. Please take a minute to do the same.
With great love to all family and friends and all living beings, K.xx
(Will be back on a lighter note v.soon. Thanks, K.xx)

Comments

Popular Posts