Always a surprise

Feel like being really silly today and not following any rules or must do's or don'ts. A little sore around my throat after a thyroid biopsy yesterday so a bit scared and well aware of the brief nature of life. I have heard it described as like a flash of lightning in the sky and that makes sense to me. It also makes me less worried about the rules and feeling a little reckless which is probably not the right direction to be taking this thought. And there I add another rule to the interminable list which I hold in my mind. I probably try too hard to figure it all out and make sense of this crazy world and our small, so small place in it. But it doesn't feel small from our point of view. We feel huge and our sense of self all encompassing. As though the world spins around us and yet it is nice to allow ourselves to be little and inconsequential if we can do it. To look as though from the outside not the inside. To let yourself drift away and take in the view from another angle. To see the bigger picture of our lives and our world. Rambling on and hungry so will finish here before collecting the little ones from school and having a run in the park with them and any other kids who join us.
Sending out love to all corners of the globe and into your heart, K.xx

Comments

  1. Hey Kerr
    you words are amazing, so true and inspirational
    Love Bon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry - It's 'the other Kerry' here from Sally's group. Your blog is beautiful - I've really enjoyed reading it - so honest, authentic and easy to relate to. I've been spending today being silly with my boys, after being inspired by your thoughts yesterday. See you on Friday! Cheers, Kerry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet to read your words. Hoping you stay well and strong. Love Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jane, love to you all for a great holiday in WA. K.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts