The takeover

My newly eleven year old son is taking over my blog today................

It was my party on Sunday 25th September. We were going to have a soccer party from 1pm to 4pm. But at 12:30 it started raining very hard. So mum had to call thirty parents to tell them that it was at our house and we were sorry about the late change. So it was around 12:45 when my first friend came around and me and Felix started playing fifa 11 on the wii until more and more people started coming. When everyone was here we put some music on for people to dance to and I was the dj for a bit of the time. Then I had another go on fifa this time against Cameron. Then at 3pm it stopped raining and we played soccer for half an hour. Then the parents started to come and everyone left except my cousins who stayed to watch me open the presents.   :) :)

Comments

  1. Brilliant blog post Marty and great party from Jaka and Tess :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts