crumbs

I don't want to write "crumbs" at the top but each time I come here to write, or even think about something to write, the word "crumbs" pops into my head so I thought I would just get it over with and put it down. What am I up to today? Monday, feeling dreamy and relaxed and just like drifting around doing not much at all. But that will not get 1000 words added to my story so here I am and on my way to "Thommo's Cove" to see what is going on there. What has crumbs got to do with anything? It is a way of complaining when something goes wrong, crumbs! It's left over on our dining table from the kids eating toast this morning. It makes me think of little birds pecking at crumbs and then Hansel and Gretel leaving crumbs to find their way home. It's little bits of stuff, kind of like blogging snippets of ideas and thoughts. Perhaps it's something for you.........crumbs?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts