giong with the flow

I keep dreaming of water. Water rising up through the earth, towns surrounded by water and me floating along effortlessly waving to people on the banks like in the canals of Venice and bathing in luxurious pools with fountains. Lovely.............looked it up in a book I have called "The secret language of symbols" and found a few references. Water raining down as giving blessings and symbolising diving favour and revelation, steams as being close to the creative source and representing life and the stream of consciousness and feeling safe in the water symblolizes a safe passage to the other shore. All sounding positive so I will leave it there and investigate no further. Today moved back into the flow of writing my book called "Thommo's Cove" which actually has many references to water now that I come to think about it. Planned the next ten scenes and wrote one which is better than nothing but not exactly prolific. More output needed over the rest of this week which is a nice way of seeing the next few days immersed in imagination and water.

Comments

Popular Posts