Just getting started

So I am a little nervous as I write my first bit of something or other to go on my first ever blogspot. I have always thought that posting stuff on the internet like facebook and so on was a bit self indulgent and all about me and who would ever be interested anyway. But I am making an effort to move my dreams forward into reality and one of them is to be a published writer so here I am. Also I am trying to become a little less lost in my imagination and more connected to the big wide world. A bit less dreaming and a bit more doing. So I have been reading the papers each day and find that I have all sorts of opinions about all sorts of issues and thought it about time to stop just scrawling them on bits of paper and losing them and perhaps put some of them here instead. I heard myself say to my lovely neighbour just yesterday, as I sat in the sun reading the paper on the front verandah, "I am thinking of starting a blog". Since she is such a do-er, I heard my own voice and noticed that I was still just "thinking" about starting a blog and in the interests of my new doing stuff  manifesto have jumped right in. So thank you anyone for reading this and keep an eye out for some more downloads from brain to blogspot.   

Comments

  1. Hey Kerry,
    I think that it is great that you are following your dreams - we should all just go for it like you. You should keep using your everyday experiences and conversations to add that personal touch to your writing. Good Luck with this blog and your future writings.
    Love Bonn.
    P.S. Mum said "GO KEZ!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonn and love to your Mum and all at your place. K.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts